Activities that help you to stay fit and healthy
- Develop a regular sleep routine (6 to 9 hours).
- Aim for a healthy diet (lean protein, fiber, veggies and fruit).
- Take lunch breaks (make time for relaxation).
- Go for a walk, bike ride, swim, yoga, etc.
- Take your dog for a walk.
- Get some aerobic exercise (20 minutes a day!) Increases endorphins and regulates hormones
Activities that help you to feel clear-headed
- Engage in leisure activities
- Turn off your email, news, and social media.
- Make time for relaxation (mindfulness & meditation).
- Make time to engage with healthy and supportive friends and family.
Read this Next: 8 Wellness Tips For The Busy Entrepreneur
Allowing yourself to safely experience your full range of emotions.
- Develop friendships that are supportive.
- Accept even uncomfortable emotions
- Write three good things that you did each day (gratitude).
- Play a social sport.
- Go to the movies or do something else you enjoy
- Talk to you friend about how you are coping with work and life demands.
This involves having a sense of perspective beyond the day-to-day of life.
- Engage in reflective practices like meditation.
- Go to a place that is safe and welcoming to practice
- Write in your journal
- Volunteer and help the less fortunate. (humans or animals)
- Reflect with a close friend for support.
- Access bigger things than yourself.
Shop our Blue Ocean Life clothing designs and help raise awareness for natural ways to improve physical & mental health.