More than half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less. 98% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days.
- Your order will be sent out on average within 3 days of ordering and delivery usually takes 3 to 5 business days. In total, your package should arrive within 5 and 12 business days after your order is placed.
- Shipping cost is calculated based on product(s) weight using the carrier with the fastest delivery time available.
- Currently, free shipping is available for purchases $60+ after any discounts are applied.
- Shipping outside the US is not yet available.
- We want to hear from you. Email us if you are outside the US and are interested in our products.
- We will likely expand to international shipping in the near future if we see increased enthusiasm and demand outside the US.
- If you are interested in becoming a brand ambassador, we may be open to sending you free products to you anywhere in the world if you can help us with free visual content with our products and offer your brand advocacy.
- First, check your shipping confirmation and check that you had entered the correct address. If the address was incorrect, though we'd be happy to send you another order to the correct address, it will have to be at your cost.
- If you did not receive your package for any reason, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org noting your order number and we'll work to resolve the issue.
- We want to keep our customers happy. If you are dissatisfied with your item, it can be exchanged for an item of equal value or for store credit within 7 days of receipt.
- Buyer pays return shipping cost.
- The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged item. If it arrives to you damaged, then please email us with a photograph of the damaged or defective product within a week's time!
- For damaged or defective items, we will be able to send you the same product or one of equal price, offer you store credit, or offer a full refund.
- You will not have to pay shipping costs for the replacement of damaged or defective product(s).
- If you're unhappy with the size you've received, first check that the size stated on the garment matches the size you ordered. Though rare, it's possible that the garment was mislabelled. Let us know and we'll get you sorted out.
- If you'd like a different size, get in touch with us at email@example.com and we'll let you know what your next steps are.